These are nonnegotiable tenets of faith that all Assemblies of God churches adhere to. This list is derived from the official Statement of Fundamental
- WE BELIEVE...The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for
- WE BELIEVE...There is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
(commonly known as the Trinity).
- WE BELIEVE...In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both human and
- WE BELIEVE...though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and
spiritual, into the world.
- WE BELIEVE...Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through 'Salvation' (trusting Christ,
through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE...and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one's sins and
receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
- WE BELIEVE...the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers
believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE... The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’
as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- WE BELIEVE...Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer
is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
- WE BELIEVE...The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe 'the Church'
is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus
- WE BELIEVE...A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the
- WE BELIEVE...Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in
Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE...in The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second
coming). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE...in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming
and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years.
- WE BELIEVE...A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected
- WE BELIEVE...and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth